MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Golf Update July 8th 2006

The boys headed out to Huapai for a round of golf that seemed doomed by the weather before we even started. It poured down about 20 minutes before our scheduled tee time at 12:37 but not before we got in plenty of putting practise which was needed to get the speed of the quick greens. The Huapai golf course has come along very nicely with some very challenging holes and the new back nine completed. The course is quite demanding with a Par five to start the round and close with another.
All's I can say is that I've worked out my shanks but still have a long way to go as far as my putting goes as it costs me dearly when I tally up my score.
That's going to be the main focus for the next few months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home