MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Test: Callaway

Golf is a source of many things to my mind, body, heart and soul. It can clear my head, heal the soul and be good for the body. Of all things I needed to get out this weekend to get my mind cleared as the main priority and the secondary to break in my new clubs. I now hold in my bag, the callaway x-tour driver and irons, a wilson bubble shaft 5 wood, 2 titleist wedges and an odyssey 2-ball putter. The only club missing is the x-tour 3 wood to close out the full set.
I was at Chamberlain park just waiting for a tee time when Jason called me and told me to pack up and head over the Howick with him. So we did so and I have to thank him cos after leaving that course I felt much better and got my head cleared which is exactly what I was after. As for golf, I have a score of 92 to walk away with which I'm quite happy being new clubs and that I'm still figuring them out as is a vast change to my normal game. Tried alot of new approaches where I normally play alot of bump and runs, was testing out my wedges and playing a high number of up n down shots which didn't work out very well due to the change in my game and that I haven't completely figured out the distances with the weight and loft adjustments. But I'm getting there most assuredly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home