MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Monday, January 08, 2007

Kicking off 2007

I have to admit that it's all a bit of a blur this past week so will have to summarise.
We left the Mount on either the 2nd or 3rd of Jan returning to auckland where I picked maks up and spent the time chilling out and playing games as it was the first time I'd seen her this whole year :-) then I think on the Thursday Simon and I returned to the Mount for more fun and sun, oh and golf. Played The Mount Golf course for the first time and shot 13 over par with an 85 making it my lowest score to date, playing again with Simon and our good ol mate Dale Heighway. After the good round we dediced to play again the following day which turned out to be a very bad idea the way my game rolled out but hey that's golf.
So it was back to the drawing board and a bottle or speights to drown out the sorrow.
Came back to Auckland Saturday and picked maks up and she spent the weekend with me not doing much at all, just chilling at home resting prior to stepping back into work the next day.
Dropped her off at kindy and saw that my god son is due to start this morning in the same class which is exciting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home