MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Monday, February 05, 2007

Maks Update Feb 5th 2007

Makayla had the flu a few or so ago now and took some time out of kindy to get better which worked out well as her Nanna and Grandad are here from South Africa so got to spend some good time with her. They last saw her when she was 20 months old so she's changed much since that time and it's great to see them spend some much due quality time with their grandchild.
She is also officially as of today in the Toddler class now but was unofficially in that class for the past few weeks any how and she's in the same class as her cousin which they both just love.

Tonight we had a lovely dinner at Portofino's in Mission Bay with both Donne and my family with the kids running a mock all over the place, mostly Makayla. Was a lovely dinner as usual and great company with the kids keeping us on our toes.
I had taken Makayla to the park to play on the swing and slides and chase the birds in hope that it would make her a little tired but alas that was not to be the case.

I would also like to take this opportunity to congratulate my good friend HunieB (Mel) and her partner Aaron whom are expecting a baby boy later in the year.

(just to note: i don't know if its a boy but I'm putting down my claim as my record now stands at 8 guessing of a babies sex - Maksdaddy, the baby whisperer)

3 Comments:

  • At 1:38 am , Blogger Mary said...

    hey hey, since my email seems to have deleted your email address im stalking your blog :-) hehe. We have to catch up sometime soon! check out my blogsite http://littlemissmarz.blogspot.com/

    I finally updated it!

     
  • At 3:57 pm , Blogger Hunieb said...

    Hey thanks :) Yup it's a little boy:) now 16 weeks along. It just can't come soon enough for us hey add me to your photo thingee we talked about :)

     
  • At 8:36 am , Blogger Mike J. Stark said...

    I AM SO THE BABY WHISPERER !! !!

    9 for 9 !! !! !!

    Can I go for a straight ten 4 ten

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home