MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Monday, May 28, 2007

Maks Update May 28th 2007

Well the little one and I only had a short time together this weekend where I picked her up from her new daycare where she the look on her face said it all, "Let's get out of here". So it was into the car and off to do something that has lapsed my memory. I do know that at some point we either went directly straight home or did the groceries on the way through, which I think we did.
Once home we ran around the park for a while then got dinner ready as Stef was coming around to babysit while I met up with some friends for an hour or so.
Stef came over about 7pm and her and Maks started straight into their fun playing games with Maks showing her what's what.
When I got back an hour or so later, they were reading story books and Maks was having some laid back fun but enough to still leave me a nice mess to clean up before bed. She went down at about 2030hrs and I crashed not too long after that.
Woken up at again 6am with the duvet pulled off the bed so I was huddled in the fetal position before being dragged out of the bed to fix her breakfast.
Got her brekkie ready and then jumped into the shower only when I got out I was greeted with maks having white cream all over her face, legs and arms. Only after cleaning her down, giving her a good bath to get it all off did I realise how that had come about. She'd tried to change Dolly's nappy !! her dolly had a nappy half on and cream all over her bum. Such a funny sight to have found. But at least she didn't eat any of the cream thankfully.
Later in the morning we had some visitors for just under an hour before we decided to have our midday nap on the couch. When we woke up i gave her a healthy snack and drink before we chilled out and watched penguins on the TV (she loves penguin's).
Before I knew it we were in the car on the way back to Donne's to drop her off.
Would normally have her Saturday night but had Kylies birthday party and her Uncle Jase had organised a round of Golf with a very early start (maybe that had something to do with the poor performing round).
xoxox Maks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home