MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Maksdaddy Update 2nd June 2007

Had a rather entertaining phone call with Makayla lastnight with her verbal communication coming along very nicely as Donne put her to bed and I could say "goodnight"

Donne is going away for the long weekend and seeing as I have to work today, will pick her up from Leighann after I finish work, race off to get some groceries (as I presently have none) and then home for dinner, bath and bed. Not the most entertaining of times of how I wish to spend my time with her but as it's the queens birthday weekend I at least will have her Monday also. Not quite sure what we'll get up to over the next two days but if the weather holds out maybe a visit to butterfly creek might be in order? we'll just play it by air.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home