MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Monday, October 29, 2007

Maksupdate October 29th 2007

I met with Donne and her friend from work and we had lunch at Gaucho's then popped out to highland park to catch up with Donne's cousin Jonothan before picking Maks up at kindy. When I arrived I parked my car and stepping out I saw maks riding (racing) on a tricycle and going at some speed. I pushed the button to lock my car and she heard the noise recognising it immediately and came to very prompt stop stood up and turned her head seeing me walk to the front gate. She screamed "my daddy" in extreame excitement and bolted to meet me at the front door when I arrived. She ran into my leg followed by a crushing embrace as she didn't even allow me time to bend down. I wrapped my arms around her and gave her big hug then the moment i put her down on the ground she quickly grabbed my bag and started to walk me out the door.
As per normal the moment we pulled out of the driveway she asked where Pohpoh, danika, Aunty Kaz and her penguin were before asking to see the train (we usually pass trains sometimes on the route home but they are at the back end of the trip never the beginning).

Once home I now recall a total memory blank, think we just hung out at home.

Saturday morning we were up and off to buy some new shoe's as she's out grown most of the shoes i have, and seeing as we had a haircut booked in at Rodney Wayne it was near the Warehouse so was able to kill two birds with one stone, so to speak.
She was an absolute gem at the hair dressers as this little person sat still in the chair while she had a trim (sorry no perm or colouring this time). I think the staff there loved seeing her as it makes a nice change for them i spose.

Then it was back home to enjoy the rest of the weekend of temper tantrums.

Now it's going to be far too many days till I see her again due to my roster this week but I will store up a big hug for her in the meantime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home