MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Friday, November 16, 2007

Maks update 16th Nov 07

This note is somewhat old now but here's the story....

Over the weekend I was chatting with Donne who mentioned that waking and getting maks up at 0530am every weekday is a major effort and I joked by saying she should get an alarm clock for her but then as soon as I'd said it we both agreed that it could be a really good idea.
Last tuesday I spoke with Donne and she said she'd tried it that morning, setting it to Polly and Grant in the morning (what ever station that is-think its 91fm).
Anyways, she was woken with makayla coming to wake her and the words the the little princess said was magical.

"Mommy, I don't like that song".

When Donne told me this I nearly fell over laughing as it was the cutest thing I've heard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home