MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Fiji Vacation - lost days as now on 'Fiji Time'

Lastnight sometime after 2am I returned to slumber in my bunk but before that happend I had to struggle with my mosquito netting. Tired and exhausted after a long day I lost my balance and ended up wrapped up in the netting and wriggled around like a fish caught in a net. But once settled I was out like a light.

I finally summond the power to drag my corpse from its slumber and make my way up the hill to get some breakfast after which it was down to the beach for some more snorkling before laying back and relaxing in the hammock for an hour or so before going for some more snorkling (life in the Islands is difficult). Whilst just swimming off the reef we are straight smack dab living right over a live coral reef with small to big fish swimming around as you swim after them and see schools of little fish duck down a metre and change colour. you loose total track of time swimming out in the ocean probaly about 2-300 metres from shore only popping your head above water to catch your bearing and make sure you stay out of the stronger currents.

Lunch and was famished, filled my plate and polished it off completely. then straight back down to the beach to lie in the hammock (such is the life).

It's all starting to get a bit blurry and think i've skipped a day but oh well, i'll tell ya more later...

Arrived at beach comber after a nice 2 hour boat ride from Manta Ray, and found it immediately so much cooler here. So nice to have a breeze and not have to sweat every 2 seconds, but I have to sign off now to organise a problem with my itinery and get some laundry done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home