MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

maks Update 29th Jan 08

6pm I finished work and dragged myself home to change and then down the road to organise myself some dinner. Once I returned home it was about 10 minutes before the door opened and I rose to my feet and turned around to have this big smile charge me down and BANG straight into me with arms gripping me tightly. Love being welcomed like that from my darling tiny tot. Then it was off to play with her toys and begin the mess up dads place.

Gave her a bath and later that night she fell asleep in my arms so I put her down in her bed until fireworks went off (for Auckland Anniversary celebrations) and woke her up. She hates fireworks and scared, she curled herself up in my arms and refused to sleep anywhere else but in my bed. So I put her down until she fell asleep and transferred her back to her bed later in the early morning.
She woke me up which was good as had to drag myself back to work while she and Poh Poh went out to enjoy there day.
Saturday night there were more fireworks and she stirred once again but not as bad as the previous night and ended up in my bed again! until she fell asleep and I put her back to hers :-)
Sunday morning she went with Poh Poh to church and mom tell s me she's fully aware of where the lolly machine is located. On return I let her sleep for just over an hour before we went to the AKLD Fish markets and then to Simon and Yoni's so she could see her friend Choco (kitten) and the new addition Channel. So she enjoyed her time playing with the two kittens and ate Yoni's lovely salad while simon and I cooked the fresh Snapper I purchased earlier. We sat back and watched the simpson's movie and had the song "Spider Pig" ringing in my head all day.
Maks started to get a cough so we went back home and chilled, and this night there were again fireworks but she slept thru them.
Monday it was back to work (on AKLD anni day) so Maks spent the day with Poh Poh and her cousin, and crikey those two have an absolute ball together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home