MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Riley's Farewell


Riley had worked at PRF/GE for over 3 years when he'd advised the team he'd be bailing and had been granted parole from his incarceration at GE.

So on teh eve of his parole date I decided to treat him to a little farewell, and 'PUNK' his desk. So seeing as though he finished work at 6pm I set about rearranging his desk taking it all apart and began the slow progress to wrapping EVERYTHING on his desk in crate paper.

I wrapped up, the computer monitor, the key board and the mouse and the cord along with the phone his papers, filing cabinet and shelves. I also went as far as to wrap his desk.

For what took me over two hours to complete he managed to undo in just over 6 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home