MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Monday, August 25, 2008

maks update 25th August 2008

I returned home early from work on saturday so I could spend time with Maks who was spending the night here so Mom could baby sit as Donne and I would be out at her Uncle Jase's brithday drinks. When I walked home she was waiting for me outside and ran into my arms as I scooped her up off those little feet of hers. We just sat about doing bits n bobs for a while until it was dinner time which she watch her Barbie movie again then it was time for a bath and into some nice warm PJs. Just before her cousin came round to stay the night we were both sitting down watching the 'other' barbie movie she loves, oh no sorry, it was a 'Princess' movie done by Disney. We had just started it when her cousin Danika showed up later in the evening and then hell broke loose. The jumping on beds, pulling stuff out, running backwards and forwards from one place to another. The night drew on and it was time to leave just after 8pm so I kissed maks goodbye.

later whilst out at Jase's drinks I noticed two missed calls from Mom so I returned the call and was told that maks had started screaming and crying out for me and mom had thought that if she'd heard my voice it would calm her down, Sorry sweetie for missing your call. Kinda made me want to head straight home but I stuck it out and thought I'd just give her a cuddle when I got home.

I returned home just before 1am and found Danika still awake and having trouble sleeping. I picked maks up and put her in my bed so Danika could sleep with mom as she was getting cold herself. Maks opened her eyes enough to smile and put her arms around me before nodding back to sleep. Come morning I didn't even hear her get up, only the shreaks of laughter between her and Danika coming from the other room. They did come in a few times wanting this and that from me as I responded with tired eyes.

The day was spent mostly indoors as the wind and rain came howling but we enjoyed outselves enough indoors with much practise of forced indoor activities this year. We had lunch, played more games but mostly the girls had their fun and I just kept an eye on the two until it was time to pop her in the car and head off to Mellons Bay. By the time we hit the motorway she was out and was still asleep when I left Donne's but she was pretty tired as we'd had a relatively active day, sweet dreams princess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home