MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Sunday, September 28, 2008

maks update Friday Sept 26th

3pm Arrived to pick maks up from her kindy where I found her outside with good friend Rosie. She hadnt noticed me as was busy filling her sun hat with handfuls of sand. When i called out to her she looked up with two lovely boogies hand from her nose so I popped inside to grab some tissues as she ran in after me. After wiping her nose I shook all the sand from her hat while she gave rosie a big hug before we jumped in the car and off home.

She called out for tickles on the redlights which I endolged for a short time but we hit too many red lights so I soon tired quickly. We stopped off at Foodtown for the weekends groceries as she sat in the trolley helping me stack the food and then unpack at the checkout counter. Then without prompting as we walked down the ramp she looked out the window across that road turning to me with a questionable look saying "hey daddy, thats where you work ay."

When we got home I decided that I'd let her watch her kids programs while I sorted out putting the groceries away then decided that I would take her for a swim. So I packed the arm floats, togs, towel and change of clothes and we walked down te road to the pool. We found ourselves all alone for a while so I taught her how to kick her legs properly and move her arms through the water. She did so well and was so confident that I would be able to let her go and following some good instructions she was able to swim to me unassisted which made me so proud. We havent been able to get down there too much as she was always too sick to risk it but we were in the pool for a long time and dont think either of us wanted to really get out but was time to get her home and organise dinner.

After dinner, I cleaned her up and changed her into her PJs and settled in for a relaxing evening. Not sure of the time probably soon after 8pm she was nestled into my shoulder and fell asleep. I kept her there as she was keeping me warm like a nice heated cushion for a short while before putting her into bed and following suit not long after.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home