MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Monday, September 15, 2008

Maks Update 15th Sept 2008

Had a wonderful weekend with the little knee biter filled with loads of laughs.

When I arrived at kindy I found her on the swings with her bestest friend Rosie as they swung back n forth laughing and challenging each other to go higher. Rosie was asking "Is that your dad Makayla?" and she screamed out happily "thats MY daddy!!!." I let them swing happily together for a while before she jumped off and demanded we go home. So I zipped up her jacket and then Rosie's as well cos it was chilly and they both asked me too. I held maks hand as we walked inside with Rosie holding maks hand as they laughed all the way. Maks gave rosie a big hug then we grabbed her bag and popped out the door as she waved thru the window. A little boy ran up to the fence saying "bye makayla" and reached his hand thru to her which she shook saying "I have to go home with my daddy now." then turned to me and gave me a big hug.
On the drive home we laughed and giggled as my little backseat driver warned me about the traffic lights so I decided that if the light was red I'd reach back and tickle her which she would laugh n laugh. Game lasted about half the way home as she would say "uh oh, red light hehehehe."

Once home we settled down for the afternoon taking a walk down the road then home for dinner bath, a short play time then to bed.

The next day was quite busy with Danika coming around and we took the two of them across the road to ride their bikes as they happily raced each other. Was great for us to finally get outdoors after being couped up for months due to the weather. Just as I was putting the two kids into bed I received a phone call from a friend Danille and my Godson Jaren who stopped by with some unfortunate news but that can wait. After the kids had gone to bed, I sat back with mate Simon to enjoy the Rugby as the All Blacks won the Tri-nations and the Bledisloe cups, WHOO HOO!!!.

Sunday, well that was quite a busy day. In the morning the kids went for another bike ride along with Jaren (danille stopped by again) and maks let Jaren take a ride as she helped him along pushing the bike from behind. She's an absolute darling and I'm so proud of her.
The ride was short lived as we had to race back upstairs and get ready for Daria's Birthday party (she turns two). Daria is the second child of friends Kylie and Robin and to note, the third is only a week away. Maks had a good nap on the way out as its a fair drive so took my time making a stop off on the way so I could get a RedBull and allow her extra time to nap. But once there took her all of 5 mins to settle in before she was munching down the food and playing with the other children. we were only there for a few hours before we came home to rest and when I mean rest I was hoping that she would so I could do the same. But it worked out that I would relax on the sofa as she sat on my legs watching her kids programs until we sat down to allow her more practise in writing her name then we jumped in the car to drop her back to her mom.

We had a full on weekend and most of it was filled with hysterical laughs and from that I'm feeling on top of the world today, Thank you my dear dear baby girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home