MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Thursday, November 27, 2008

End of an Era - Nick turns 21

Last in the line of cousin's on my mothers side to join the 21st (and over) club.

Lastweek I and the family met at Auckland's London Bar to celebrate Nick's 21st with his friends. Sad to say but it was alarming to see so many baby faces in the mix truly starting to show my age now as I heard their conversations primarily covering gossip and nothing else. Normally I'd find myself in the presence of people discussing politic's, economics, finance & good places to take the kids on weekends.

The highlight of my evening was going to the gent's finding my cousin Nick throwing up in the bathroon. I couldn't do anything but crack up laughing as "been there done that" sprung to mind. We've all been down that road of hunging a toilet at least once in our lives. Good to see he's got some spirit thou and appreciate the good laugh. Good to know he had several good friends to help him out tho, as good friends are always great to have around especially when they're your ride home.

Anway Happy Birthday Nick - hope ya had a good one.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:02 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Haha cheers Mike, I was hoping that one might fly under the radar but I guess not.

    Thanks for the speech too, though I don't remember a lot of it =s

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home