MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Maks Update June 23rd

Greetings & Salutations.
Well its yet anothr time for a Mak update and I'm pleased to say that each time I see her he seems to get bigger each time. Well sh spent lstnight with me and seemed quite at ease to begin with where we were able to take some very nice photo's of her with Danika. The more time those two spend together the worst my fears grow as to how they'll be together growing up with all their shopping expeditions and of the like. But they are terrific together that much is sure as the photo's speak for themselves.
After I gave her her bath and feed her she was quite settled and slept in her cot for a good 30 mins before she too wanted to come out and play. I do need to grow a third or fourth arm so i can eat while she is :-)
But she is healthy and doing very well indeed, and just the apple of my eye.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:51 pm , Blogger Rob Good said...

    Hey Mike..... Growing a 4th arm may make you look a bit odd. I am sure you will get the hang of everything soon.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home