MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Tueday June 21 2005

Well hopefully your all enjoying my little inserts of blah blah and not boring you too much. Hopefully I'll get more of a life to fill you in on more exciting material hehehehe.
Not much happening at the moment as concertrating on my training, but be sure to pop back in late thursday/friday as I'll have yet another Mak update for you, YAY ;-)
She'll be spending Wednesday night with me and I'm counting the time until i can see her.
Princess has been a laugh lately with lots of smiles and of course that brings HUGE smiles to our faces.
Mom flies in early July and dad a week later where we hope to spend a night down at terrace downs which hopefully its not too cold for a round of golf..... or two.... or three.... or four hehehe
Oh I love Golf, just wish it loved me as much hahahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home