MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Friday, July 29, 2005

The pending weekend ahead

The future like a dark highway at night is how the weekend ahead is pending. What corners lie ahead, what is around the next bend, what are the oncoming obstables. For now the plan is roughly set and laid out as follows... Tonight Sarah is coming round to hang out then I'll most likely sit in bed and watch a movie only to wake in the morning and use the following hour endeavouring to drag myself from my bed. Work at 9am but will go in early to prepare the documents for a client coming in for a sign up so I can process her loan. Then from that time until 5pm I will field as many calls as I can to set myself up for next month so this time next friday I will be free to have end of month work drinks with a clear conscience. Sunday whether pending is my usual day for a round of golf and if I don't get my round of golf in who know's how my week will pan out. Its the best way to get out with the boys and spend four hours free from troubles... out side of golf that is.
Then monday comes and its the start of yet another week...
Anything that occurs with in that time is completely up to gods good humours. Hope he smiles affectionatly.... especially when I'm playing golf.
have a great and FUNtastic weekend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home