MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Monday, September 05, 2005

Fire in the belly

A large rump steak followed by a nice sauna put fire in my belly.
Feeling relaxed and refreshed now ready to take on tomorrow, I'd like to say that it was enough to hold me down for the remainder of the week but a sauna took out the last remaining energy left in me. So hopefully there will be a nice long sleep ahead of me and then i'll let you know how that went... Cheers for now.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:07 pm , Blogger Rob Good said...

    Hi Buddy.... did you put the eucalyptus oil on the sauna coals???? Very relaxing..You must have slept well after that...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home