MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Monday, September 19, 2005

Wiesmann GT



I have to admitt that after viewing this vehicle perform a few weeks ago on BBC's Program Top Gear it was fair to say that I was widly impressed not only but its design but its performance and handling aspect as well.
For me its not the traditional design that I would find appealing however the look of it has grown on me.
But the picture is above for you to make your own decision

5 Comments:

  • At 8:50 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Puntiki Rob

    I'd be interested to hear your comments on this one :-)

    Makdaddy

     
  • At 10:57 pm , Blogger Mary said...

    ooh i want one!

     
  • At 4:52 pm , Blogger Rob Good said...

    Ha...Looks really cool.

     
  • At 4:58 pm , Blogger Rob Good said...

    Looks like it is powered by BMW. It also has similarities to the Z8 which compteded production in 2003. There is one in NZ (Z8)...

     
  • At 8:21 pm , Blogger Mike J. Stark said...

    I believe they have an affiliation to BMW, the Z8 alpina hmmm not too fond of the design as it looks too close to a porsche.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home