MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The Choices we make

In times to come and time's that have past us by there will always be looming in the air choices that will altimately affect our lives. Where do we stand? what road do we take? will the decision we make be the right one? what sacrifices will be made? how will it affect those around us? who makes the decision/s?
How do we know the decion we make will benefit those we love?
I don't pretend to sit here and know all the answers for I'll be the first to correct your error in judgement however what I do know is that to worry about the impending pathway is like sitting in a rocking chair, You just rock back and forth never getting anywhere.
I'm now reminded of something someone once told me, The more difficult something is the more rewarding it is in the end. So step forth tomorrow and reer your head and I shall smile thee down to the ground with grit for you shall not wither me.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:26 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What is this place? Blog heaven??? hah hah. Hey, no really I like it. It's..shall we say..refreshing! Lets just say I'll be bookmarking you.

    Hey if you get a minute to spare see our 14.95 dsl site.We have the best deals on 14.95 dsl. See you there!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home