MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Sunday, September 18, 2005

Back again...

With that I don't mean myself, but it looks as though the Labour govt are back in the drivers seat. This year was the first time I didn't vote for either labour or National instead pushing my vote to Act which I felt very comfortable doing.
Well not going to go into it any further...
Well its been about a week since my last update with not much to advise as still doing much the same. The only things that I did differently this week was go to Tim Tam's 21st birthday party on friday night after a few work drinks with my team. I needed the drinks on friday as one of my accounts was stolen from me for what would've been a very sizable commission, a commission payout that is very rare in our business and it was stolen from me. I've spoken with management to my anguish about having this account stolen from me so with hope I'll hear back from them tomorrow morning.
But not going to worry, as to worry about something is like swinging back and forth in a rocking chair, gives you something to do but doesn't get you any where.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home