MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Mak update 26th October

Well its been a while since my last mak update or an update at all so here I am at long last to say the princess has a new name. Well not a new name but having a chinese background all my cousins and niece have chinese names. A little background to begin with, my chinese name is Choi Jol (I think its spelt correctly) my sisters name is Fong Young, Her daughter Danika is Mie Young and Princess's name is Mie Kie sounded out as (mee-kee). The Mie means 'Beautiful' so I'm told and we're unsure of what the Kie part stands for but I have been advised that its along the lines of calmness or an henhancement to beautiful. I like both actually so I'm happy to stick with both of those eluded meanings.
I'm also happy to say that she's creating quite a cute little personality with smiles that could melt the biggest ice berg and inquisitive expressions that show meticulous concerntration to figure out her surroundings including her left hand... no her right hand... no her left hand... hang on what are those 5 wiggley things 'hey' I can use them to pick things up and throw them.
Her little chuckles while short can make us laugh for much longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home