MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Monday, November 21, 2005

Back home in kiwiana


Departing Hong Kong at gate 5 meant that its at ground level therefore a bus was required to transport passengers to the plane where the first thing we noticed was that they were still working on the engine, not a great confidence booster.
The amazing part was that the plane was parked quite near the runway so I could see planes approach, lift off & then fly off into the distance. I stood there for a while watching the planes thinking I'd probably not get another chance to get this close to planes racing along the runway and watch them fly off.
The plane departed late due to two occuranes 1) the engine & 2) someone decided not to fly so the plane was searched to confirm no other remaing bags were left.
On arriving into NZ I declared my golf shoes at customs as I always do as I don't want to track any nasties into NZ and they also clean my shoes up nicely aswell.
When I got home it was hard to believe that I'd just spent the week in Hong Kong and felt like I'd never gone at all as it was back to business as normal. Went into work this morning but left straight away as I'm still not feeling very well and the flight didn't help my flu so just chilled out at home resting.
Oh well, early to bed now... Nite Nite

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home