MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Sunday, November 13, 2005

The day is now apon us

Well its close approaching monday to which we will be flying off to Hong Kong.
Am I packed, no not yet, I pack best waiting for the last minute as my theory is that if I pack too early I would then pack more than what would actually be required. Normally used to pack like a boyscout taking anything and everything in the case of uneventuality. But nowadays its more-or-less if I don't have it i'll buy it which isn't exactly practical spending but its still within the males practicality of thinking. Check list
Passport, golf shoes, and clothes to wear on the plane, oh and my wallet. Pretty much anything else is excess but naturally I'll pack a few light supplies.
Well all things going according to plan, my next post will be from Hong Kong.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home