MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Maks update Nov 13th

Over the last three weeks she's developed leaps and bounds since even my last maks update. Her first words are Da Da, Dahdee, and dad, so I love it. I'm actually a little tired at the moment as we've just woken up form our morning nap as they day started early at about 0430 this morning when I had a text wake Miekie up and she was up for an hour before dropping off a gain. We've gone for breakfast (as I hold no food at home) brought some more dvd-rw's and cd-rw to copy Miekie's first six months of videos and photo's on to disk. Now its time for lunch, I can hear princes calling me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home