MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Knock Knock...

December is closing in and with every day that closes a new one opens the door to a brand new day which means that we are getting closer to the release of The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe by C S Lewis, filmed here in New Zealand. I have to admit that I haven't read many books in my life and would say that over the past 5 years are more partial to biographies. Anyhow this is my all time favourite and the only book I've read more than 3 times, except for my niece's childrens books which are short enough to commit to memory. I've seen the trailer on the net but wasn't clear, picture kept freezing but what I saw was most impressive and can't wait to see it on the big screen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home