MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Monday, November 07, 2005

Maks Update november 7th

Well she's bigger better & Louder...
She's growing so fast now and seems to have grown so much in the past two weeks its been incrediable. I hadn't actually taken full notice of how much she truly has grown until a few weeks back when i went tot he parent and child expo at the auckland show grounds and saw lots of tiny new babies. I could then see just how much she's grown and also how much while Miekie means so much to me I can't but not feel like I'd love to have another baby.
She's getting quite playful now and makes us laugh more and more every single day.
Sure puts a bright smile on my face

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home