MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Monday, November 07, 2005

Countdown 1 week

I predict that at this time in one weeks time I should be close to approaching Hong Kong. Plans are to Fly up to Hong Kong with Donne and Miekie and stay with my parents where I plan to go shopping and definately Disney Land!! Yes I know its not the original one but I'll take it for now. After Donne and Miekie fly out for Joburg, Dad and I will go play some golf, YEAH!!!! Love my golf!!!
It'll be nice to get outta here for a while for a change of scenery so watch out hong Kong co's i'm coming

1 Comments:

  • At 1:22 am , Blogger Mary said...

    hong kong? cool ... why did I not know you were running away from NZ? :-( I feel all left out of the loop now :-( Hmm do you think if I could fit in Donne's suitcase she could drop me off in SA since she's going there? :-) I've put cheesy photos on my site now, go check em out! :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home