MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

To be given a honour

This evening I went to Visit Danielle and her new baby son, Jaren Valentino. It was such an amazing sight to see again a new born baby and it seems such along time ago I was holding my own baby daughter as a newly born. Jaren is a cute little boy who's the spitting image of mother and father but most importantly, is a bright healthy child. The most shocking moment came when Danielle and Chay asked me if I would like to be Jaren's Godfather, I was fallen back to begin with thank them both to be considered for this honour.
There are four godparents, Two whom chay has choosen and two whom danielle has choosen. Along with myself on danielle's side, is Sarah 'Petrina' Mortensen (Sorry Sez, just had to put that in there hehehe).
Congratulations again guy's


My new God Son

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home