MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Two count downs in operation

It is 25 days until I see my precious daughter again
It is 8 days till the boyz golfing weekend in the south island.

Two of the most exciting count downs going for me at the moment.


Other count downs runing are as follows
2 days until my cousin stef turns her big THIRTY
12 to Donne's birthday
30 till xmas eve and
31 to xmas day (Miekie's first Christmas)
2 days till training at big swing for next countdown...
3 days to go for golf at formosa golf resort
21 days till next pay day
38 days till the new year

and another exciting countdown ......

143 days 18 hours and 14 minutes to Mak's first Birthday (at the time I typed this)
I Tried for seconds but they just kept zooming away just like this year has gone by

1 Comments:

  • At 2:26 pm , Blogger Rob Good said...

    Uncle Barrry's math class worked well for you with all of your calculations...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home