MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Keeping to resolutions

Well tonight I did something that gave me great pain and relief at the same time and that is I went for a run for the first time in ??? long ago. Yes a run you read me!! I ran my usual route and now feel like I could just collapse as to show just where my fitness levels are at presently. Oh well we all have to start somewhere and its all to better the mental and physical fitness to achieve a better round of golf.
I took time during my break at work today to read through a few golfing tips on Cambo's website and realy started to train my brain into a planned strategy, Both on and off the course.

I'm starting small, resistance training to build up ensurance, jogging a couple of times a week to build up fitness, and training on golf as previously outlined further below. Its going to fill my week up between work and spending time with lil Maks but we'll make it work.

Golf Report
Played Chamberlain Park January 2nd 2006
Shot 13 over par my best score on the course and I felt I messed up more than I needed to. First time that I've felt like that off my best score and that's because I set my bar higher than normal but one I can obtain soon.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home