MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Back on track

Still working on building up my fitness levels, going my my new saying "...a healthy body means a health mind which equals a lower handicap..."

Anyway, the main news. Well it seems as though Hamilton has sealed the deal to host the supercar V8's over I think an 8 year deal. Well I have to admit that its better than having to travel to wellington to hear that sweet sweet roar of Holdens victory. Forget those nasty F.O.R.D'S which we all know stands for "Fucked On Race Day" or "Found On Rubbish Dump" which ever way you wish to look at it.

GO THE MIGHTY HOLDEN {insert grunt noises here}

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home