MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Long time awaiting

Due to a heavy work schedule, exercising, looking after makayla and working on my golf its left me with little pportunity to update this website. But here I am again at long last.

A quick update

Today is Valentines day, but seeing as though I'm single it doesn't hold much interest for me however the day is still special as Makayla is 10 months old today.
She's sleeping now but has grown so much and is free-standing now so we expect she'll but up and walking any time soon.

Played golf last saturday at takapuna where I shot 17 over and at Howick golf club the sunday before where I shot 18 over. Getting better as to my new goal is to be officially under a hanicap of 15 but June and under 10 come years end.

my niece danika had her 2 year birthday party on feb 11th

that's about it

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home