MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Two new addictions

I have two new addictions.

One:- I recently noticed in the NZ Hearld newspaper a puzzle called Sudoku. A number puzzle that I'd known about for sometime now but never took the interest until I found some spare time up my sleave so decided to give it a go. For a beginner going straight to expert it took me some time to get done. Yesturday I bought a book starting with easy ones going right throught to super genius. The novice ones I can do in 5-10 mins so hopefully I can practise with thos one and get a better feeling for the puzzles.

Two:- Stick Cricket, an internet cricket game. check it out at www.stickcricket.com and see if you can have some fun while at work.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home