MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Monday, March 20, 2006

Golfing update

Forgot to mention that after trying to get on to play at Howick, then Pakuranga, Mangakiki, and considering aviation we decided to play at Chamby park.
My plan for the day was to wake up and do some lite exercises, then go into work (on my day off) for my $5 massage then follow up on some accounts for a few hours.
Unfortunately that was all blown when I got a text from jase at 10am to check in for a round of Golf and seeing as its been around a month since I've even seen a golf club I jumped at the chance.
As I stood over the ball on the first tee I felt mildly comfortable until my downswing and I felt something was off and that was concluded when I topped the ball out about 40-50 meters followed by my second shot which was fairly identical. Not a great start to better my handicap but that soon eased as we moved to the second hole with a good tee and a slightly pulled second shot leaving a terrible chip for a long putt for par and then the famous mikey 3 putt for a double bogey putting me at 4 over par after two holes... Yikes. The next holes were par, birdy, boggey, Boggey, par, double, par for an 8 over on the front, the back nine went par, boggey, boggey, double boggey, boggey, par, par, par, par. for a 5 on the back for 13 over par for the day. This is my best score on this course yet and I played it to what i would consider, terrible so there's still a lot of room for improvement which I like the sound of.... BRING IT ON

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home