MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Monday, May 15, 2006

Gulf Harbour

Departing my apartment roughly around 0830am headed towards Gulf Harbour golf course. We arrived early with the hopes of using the driving range to warm up our swing but as it was closed we decided to tee off earlier as the weather was most likely going to set in with rain forecasted later in the afternoon.
Due to the rain dropped on the course over the past week the course was rather damp but drained better than most courses to the condition was ok.
The front nine started off with a double bogey due to poor putting which unfortunately was to continue throughout the day.
The fourth hole par 4 was a great hole with a steady 3 wood from the elevated tee followed by a 6 iron slightly right of the green leaving a tricky chip which fortunately turned out for the best as it found the hole carding a birdy and saving me from more terrible putting. Then came he eight hole where it all started to go down the wrong track as you'll see below. Just the worst play I could imagine leaving me rather disappointed with myself especially on the 13th par 3 where I was the only person to hit the green but then miraculously 4 putted for bogey. Furious, the troubles only continued making my round a 95 for the day which is 2 more than when I last played making my effort all the more disappointing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home