MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Maks Update April 13th 2006

Tonight I sit patiently in wait of a day that has come only all too quickly and at the same time taken a long time to get to this stage. I talk about the day of April 14th which at the time of 18:25 marks the birth of my daughter Makayla whom tomorrow will reach her first birthday.
I spoke with Donne this afternoon from work where we marked how it doesn't seem all that long since we were waiting for the moment, actually the time I had called her today was approximately the same exact time that she had called me a year prior to let me know that she had started her contractions. We were both very calm over the phone but the nerves of excitement were hard enough to get the heart beating.
We spent the night struggling to sleep as the moment grew ever closer and now I fear I will lack the strength to sleep once again.
So tomorrow we celebrate Makayla's birthday along with family and friends where we hope my grandfathers health will be enough to attend if only for a short time would mean so much too me. I'm also sad that Jeff and Lorraine (Donne's parents) will not be present tomorrow as are presently in South Africa. I miss them alot and only wish that they could join us tomorrow yet we know that their hearts are with us and we shall make sure that lil Maks gets a chance to speak with them via phone or webcam.

So before I close out, Many blessing princess....

Love dad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home