MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Monday, January 08, 2007

Maks Update Jan 8th 2007


Welcome to the first instalment of Maks Updates for 2007

Well Maks started the new year off with Jeff and Vanessa while Donne spent time with Friends in Waihi and myself with Simon and Yoni at the Mount. I text her a big hug n kiss for new years and caught up with her the following day with real hugs and kisses.

She got so many presents for christmas from family and friends such as a bike, a huge paddling pool, and lots lots more. She loved opening her presents this year as now old enough to do herself but still a little too young to comphrehend what christmas is all about but that time will surely come about very quickly.
She was back at kindy lastweek and back full time as of today as they were only open shortend hours last week. Donne has the day off today so will pick her up after I dropped her off this morning as she stayed with me lastnight sleeping next too me as Mom and Dad took up her room.
as noted below, we took maks on her second visit to Terrace Downs where she and Danika had an absolute ball playing together and chasing each other around the villa. Getting them to bed was an issue and as we didn't have a cot to put them in I'd have to lie down with Maks to get her to sleep, which by that stage of the day I was pretty tired and she put me to bed. She'd tell me to lie down next to her then she'd pop herself up and give me a kiss with a "nin night daddy" and we'd fall asleep together with her feet in my face. Thankfully it was a king bed which meant I'd have to sleep on the edge of the bed as she took up most of it.
She was a perfect little flyer both ways with the lady sitting next to me on the flight back saying she'd never come across a kid who'd been so well behaived ever before (that's my girl).
She loved looking out the window with awe and got excited when she saw other planes pointing and going "daddy... plane...". We almost missed our return flight as arrived late and were the second to last to enter the plane and she'd just messed her diaper which didn't make it any easier so as soon as we took off we cramped ourselves into the toilets to change her. It's not a big plane and an ever smaller bathroom mean't it required much flexibility but we got it all sorted and in the turbulance. Guess the small room helped as was able to rest against the wall for balance. Donne picked us up at the airport and we proceeded to McDonalds for lunch and stopped off at Foodtown to get a Banana for Maks before heading home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home