MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Monday, February 19, 2007

Access Granted

Well as my computer at home seems to take some time I've utilised other means in order to update my website.

Update:
Continued addiction:- there is a program unlike any other simply called "24" and the story line's are always so well written and acted. I love the way a story can turn in the blink of an eye and leave you revelling in what just occurred. My friends Yoni and Simon are also hooked on the program and having lent Yoni the full season one series she nailed 12am to 5pm in one day while we were out playing golf, Aparantly she started pretty early.

Golf: had a shocking round shooting 5 over my handicap of 15 at Helensville, I'm under the belief that this course has it out for me. But shot a birdy on 18 to entice me back for more torture.

Work: Same Shyte different day

Personal: Danielle and my god son came round to watch some movies the other night which was nice. We watched Happy Feet and The Devil Wears Prada which are two of several movies given to me by a friend. We put Jaren to bed and checked about 10 mins later and he'd thrown up everywhere, not pleasant but the amount was immense for a wee little nipper.

New Zealand Weather:- the past several days the weather has been blistering and meant we were close to melting on the course yesturday. The heat was intense and the ground dry and hard. needless to say we lathered up on the ol suntan lotion for sure.
Its yet another blue day out there today, nIce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home