MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Thursday, March 01, 2007

MAKS UPDATE 1ST OF MARCH 2007

Donne kept Maks with her at home Monday and Tuesday as she was coming down with initial signs of the flu.... again. Noticed on Sunday she started to sneeze (rather messily) and had a runny nose so felt it was a good plan. Didn't stop her from her cheeky behaviour however which is always a good sign its nothing to keep her down.

Picking her up from kindy yesturday afternoon with arms at the ready we headed off home for the usual routine of play and reading books, followed by dinner, bath and a cup of milk before sitting back to enjoy the evening. My Mate Simon came round and Maks made him read him story books which was absolutly funny as he would immitate the animals noises from one of her favourite books. She kept demanding more and more from him and I was almost in hysterics especially when I had to talk to his wife to advise why he wasn't home and she laughed too.
Maks went to bed nice n easy as she usually does (gotta follow that routine) and was fast asleep allowing me to take some time out and watch Prison Break on TV before hitting the hay.

Was woken up at 05.45am with her crying as she ran into my bedroom and climbed up on my bed and then lay on my spare pillow and promtly went straight back to sleep so figured I'd do the same until my alarm went off at 6am. As I got ready she happily sat up on my bed and watched the Australia Kids program High-5 until I got her breakfast and ready for kindy.

I'm getting pretty good at tying her hair up now too :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home