MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Maks update 5th July 2007

Last monday I had a good chat with Makayla over the phone, was actually trying to speak to Donne so we could arrange this weekend's pick up but Maks would hand over the phone.

I would hear, "Can mommy talk?" and hear a stern reply "NOOOOOOO!!!" then "Hello Daddy, whatcha doin?!!", "No mommy, hello daddy".

"Baby, can I please speak with mommy?"
"No?!, whatcha do-ing!!"
"I'm trying to speak to mommy, is she there?"
"No :-)"
"Yes she is I can hear her asking for the phone, so can I speak to her please?"
"ok..., No, Love you"
"I love you too sweetie, where's mommy?"

Was truly and interting phone call.
Just gotta love kids :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home