MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Monday, November 19, 2007

Maks update Monday 19th November

the Terrible Two's - what more can I say :-)


Saturday night was an absolute mission to get her to bed.
Tried at 8pm, then again 4 times before 9pm, at 10pm she was still full of beans and wanting to play.
I ended up lying down with her after that and she started to doze off but then woke up again and was jumping around her bed. Finally got her to sleep at about 11pm which was almost the same time that all my buttons had been pushed and was absolutely shattered so I crashed about a minute after she did till she woke me up at 7am rip roaring ready for the day.

I was still sick from the flu, so spent the day huddled up on my couch with a blanket while mom took Danika and Makayla out for a few hours so I could try and recover. They got back about noon where she went about her normal destruction of the place pulling all her toys out and refusing to eat her lunch cos that would interrupt her play time. at about 1pm we had a nice long nap together on the couch which I think we both needed.

That night I went to bed again before 10 or possible 9pm woke up still in aches and pains - just lucky i'm on late's this week so I can still try and recover from the flu over the past week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home