MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Inflation - when you know it hits hard

Last Saturday while out for some drinks at a bar I went to play a game of Pool and saw that it cost $3 which says to me that Inflation has hit us hard. For years its just been a straight $2 and due to my age still recall the days of the $1 tables but this was a first instance in light of the credit crunch, housing indexes and the food and fuel increases. I'm sure there are still places still running with the $2k tables but I usual head up to the pool halls and pay for an hour.

It was just the fact that it was $3 which doesnt sound like much but over the last year I see everything alot clearer.

Lets hope we can boot Michael Cullen out the door after the upcoming elections.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home