MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Friday, September 05, 2008

maks n me


This is how I was greeted early one morning. She came into my room and cuddled up saying "morning daddy, morning daddy...get up now" to me while I was very much still half asleep and still waking up, beats any alarm clock thats for sure. So I reached over to grab my camera which lay next to the bed from the day prior when Danika and Maks were taking photos of each other (shown below) then we got up to chow down a fine healthy bowl or muesli and fruit as we watched her morning kids playhouse channel on Sky. She mustve picked it up her mothers home for she now knows what channel to key in on the remote, so I should teach her how to find daddys sport channel LOL. Anyway, here are some photos that Maks and her cousin took during their fun n games one day.
Photo taken of Danika by Makayla
Photo Taken of Makayla by Danika

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home