MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Saturday, September 06, 2008

SOME LIGHT FUNNIES

Sometime when you deal with people who arent helpful you just want to lose-it completely in such times as these I list below. Bear in mind that these are true clients I have dealt with.

Client confirming the last 3 digits of his phone number
"I cant remember if its 477 or four double seven"

Question "how many children under the age of 18 are dependant...?"
Answer "All of them!"

"May I please confirm your home address"
"2 7 3 5 8 9 3 3"
"May I please confirm your phone number"
"87b coglans road..."
"May I please verify your date of birth"
"Sorry I dont have that on me right now" or "I cant remember"

caller "can i please have some money"
Acct Mgr "what amount of funds do you need?"
caller "oh I dont know!!!" (its surprising how often this comes up)

caller"i want a loan to get a barbie doll"
Acct mgr "how old are you?"
caller " 7 "

client "I'm missing page two of your document and I cant find it as I only have the first page of two"
Acct mgr " Not a problem, simple mistake we will send you a full copy again but firstly can you turn the page over and confirm that there is nothing printed on the otherside please."
Caller " oh there it is"

One instance 2 weeks ago, I came across a lady who called me up on the phone for help in replacing the light in her fridge as it had gone out.

**********************
these are recent calls from the last week
**********************

Other funnies, My time at Freedom Air, I think it was Donne took a call from a guy wondering if our flights going to Australia departed from Manurewa where too my knowledge, the largest open area there would be a schools rugby field.

Jake during his time in the Carribean was once asked if there was water on the other side of the island and in another case was requested to confirm if the island would 'float away' in a hurricane.

Worst question I've been asked to date is 'What time does it become Tuesday here in New Zealand' having asked me that on a tuesday morning. When I replied at Midnight he was shocked and surprised that it was the same here in New Zealand, just amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home