MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Monday, September 29, 2008

Succesful Streak Comes to an End

Over the last 4-5 years I have been sucessful in predicting the sex of a baby over a streak of 19 correct guesses. People have often asked how I do it but honestly its just a feeling and unfortunately my record now has to stand at 19. My good friend Kylie had a healthy boy where my guess is that it would be a girl based more on statistics than my gut feeling which I clearly should have run with.

The first in the series was my niece Danika where as soon as Karyn decided on a name I instictively told her not to even bother with boys names as there just wants any other choice. Same with Makayla, I knew she was a girl from the get go and couldnt be happier.

Being a parent is hard but rewarding, so congrats to the parents of the 19 correct guesses and the 1 incorrect one =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home