MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Baby Johnson

The last week or so has been a mind blowing crazy mad time but it was all put to rest when finally I got some great news. My best mate Simon and his wife Yoni contacted me an hour or so ago to announce that she is 4 weeks pregnant.

BIG CONGRAT'S GUYS

When Maks and I were over to watch Bathurst she was noticable tired and her period was well overdue so I went home with fingers crossed. When I saw their name pop up on my phone I just knew what it was about and am just so thrilled for them both.
In speaking with Simon if could see his grin in my mind and knew that when I asked him "you can't stop smiling can you!!."

The two are wrapped and excited so will definately be rushing over to their house to celebrate tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home