MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Monday, September 12, 2005

Still here...

If your a regular visitor here you may have noticed my bogging becoming less frequent which is mostly due to me being absolutely shattered will little energy left to type let alone log on. But here I am sitting watching a documentary on the discovery channel as there's not much else on and I will not degrade myself to watching Desperate Housewives, my life hasn't gotten that sad yet :-)
However its getting pretty close but I'm not complaining, there's always the sports channel MAW HAW HAW

2 Comments:

  • At 10:48 pm , Blogger Mary said...

    hey theres nothing wrong with desperate housewives! oh ok, so there's everything wrong with it. But there's nothing like watching brainless monday nite tv :-)

     
  • At 5:01 pm , Blogger Rob Good said...

    You nbeed to make comments on my blogs if you are bored then Mikee.....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home