MaksDaddy Herald

The Prestigeous and critically acclaimed News Bulletin website that provides you with up to the minute news, views and goss as it happens, only later. circa since 1905

Friday, March 31, 2006

Virus

Its been sometime since I've sat at this very terminal at a Net Cafe' down the road from my apartment where I used to spend hours playing first shooter games like Red Faction and Max Payne 1 & 2, and numerous others.

Why am I here rather than sitting in the comfort of my own home I hear you not ask. Well I'll tell you anyhow, My notebook has been affected with some sort of virus disabling my access to the internet and several microsoft programs. So I've had to spend the last 1-2 weeks without google, blogger and of course my stickcricket.

I was getting pretty good too...

Well I'm here to naturally quickly update my blog for those fair few whom regularly visit this site that all is well and I'm attempting to sort out the virus with frustrting resolutions.

Also I have my own mental virus, the xbox 360 or a new golf club? Hmmm difficult decisions.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home